FREE COVID-19 Test Sites in Wilmington This Week
Mayor Purzycki urges residents to get tested, wear a mask, avoid large crowds, and wash your hands
Mayor Mike Purzycki shared information with City residents about FREE walk-up COVID-19 testing sites in Wilmington for this week. Residents are urged to continue to take precautions to stop the spread of the COVID-19 virus, including avoiding large crowds, wearing a mask, and washing and sanitizing their hands frequently. Mayor Purzycki thanked the New Castle County government and the City and State Emergency Management offices for arranging the weekly testing events in Wilmington.
The upcoming Wilmington test sites are:
- Wednesday, October 21: East Side Charter School, 3000 North Claymont Street, 2:30 p.m. to 6 p.m. (Walk-Up Only) Register in advance at delaware.curativeinc.com [delaware.curativeinc.com]
- Thursday, October 22: Kingswood Community Center, 2300 Bowers Street, 10 a.m.to 1 p.m. An appointment is recommended. Call 302-428-6586.
- Friday, October 23: Latin American Community Center, 301 North Harrison Street, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. By appointment only. Call 302-320-6439.
Permanent testing sites in the City of Wilmington include the following:
- Northeast State Service Center
- 1624 Jessup Street, Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Porter State Service Center
- 509 West 8th Street, Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.